Friday, November 13, 2009

Making Nail Art Easy.....

Hi all.. last week i was just surfing on Internet, to spend my precious time.. But suddenly there came a gallery of nail arts.. my conscious pricked me.. and i was in the urge of doing one in my nails too.. I took my nail polishes(there was a whole lot of unused ones), my thin paint brush, fabric paint and nail enamel(the clear one). And then was thinking about, how am i gonna do my (so called) art, brighter, or at least give an outline.. was thinking really hard for sometime(as i didn't have a black or darker shade of nail enamel).. Then a bright idea struck me, went to my dressing table picked up my bright idea, and started with my NAIL ART..
Ya.. It was my Black eyeliner which i used to draw the outline.. it was really easy to handle.. Try it and i bet, you only never rely on any other thing to do your outlines..
Now coming to the easy steps to make your own nail art(wish you all do better than me, i did this with the very urge, as if that was my last day on earth).. Gather all you necessary items.. have an idea of the design you are planning to draw.. start with the background colour you wish.. you may even start without any base colour.. your natural nail colour would be great with dark colours.. Then with a thin paint brush apply the design,with fabric paints or nail enamel, on one of your nail(need not be too much of details), so that if you aren't satisfied with the design you can very well change it.. Then do the details with black eyeliner .. you may even stick small stones or pearls to decorate it.. after few mins apply a coat of the clear nail enamel(maybe 2 coats if you need it..) And there's your nail dazzlingly ready to the party.. Come on Rock it, your way.. Happy sharing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment